Do you have a flat-top Blackstone griddle but want to purchase other grills for bringing sear marks on the food?
Are you wondering?
How to get grill marks on Blackstone griddle? We got an affordable solution for you!
Using grill grates, you can now get sear marks on Blackstone griddle. Grill grates come with raised rail design and thus leave fantastic grill marks on your food.
Let’s read the article to know more about grill grates for Blackstone.
How to get grill marks on Blackstone griddle
Are you looking for ideas to get grill marks on steaks while using a Blackstone griddle? We have got the perfect solution for you!
We all want restaurant-style food, i.e., steaks, chicken fillets, and BBQ at home. But, it seems tricky if using a Blackstone griddle as it has a flat top. Griddle Grates resolve this matter effectively.
Several types of griddle grates come in different shapes; you can choose one as per your choice. You can simply place these grill grates on the flat top; once it heats, it’s ready to use.
These grates are a simple and easy way to get grill marks on steak, chicken fillets, burgers, or sandwiches.
How To Get Grill Marks Without A Grill? (3 Ways)
Can you put/use a grill grate on a Blackstone?
Grill grates offer a perfect way to get grill marks on your food. Grill grates are easy to use and don’t require any rassemblement.
You can cook on these grates and can easily convert Blackstone griddle to grill and get perfect sear marks.
Grill grates even out all the heat across the board so that you may have the whole piece cook ideally. Let’s have a look at the step-by-step method of using grate:
- Place the grill grate on the flat top of the Blackstone griddle and let it heat.
- Now, check the temperature with an instant-read thermometer, and keep the temperature moderate or specific according to the food you want to grill on these grates.
- Once you get the perfect temperature, take some wood pellets and put them in the sear line to see if they generate any smoke.
- Place the vegetables, corn, slices of bacon, or anything else to saute on the flat top and place the steaks or fillets onto the grates.
- Flip the side after some time, and cook this side for some more minutes(grilling time may vary according to the food were cooking)
- Woah! we’ve got our marked steaks and fried corn or vegetables. Now, You have fantastic grill marks, dish out steaks and vegetables, and yes! Here are your deliciously cooked steaks with grill marks.
Best Grill Grates for Blackstone
You can buy several grill grates for the several grills, but when it’s to Blackstone griddle, you’ll have a specific range of grates that offers proper functionality.
Our top pick and best Blackstone grill grates are:
1. Sear and sizzle grill grate for Blackstone
Grill Grate store presents one of the best grill grates for Blackstone grills made of rugged anodized aluminum.
This grill grate is rust-proof and scratch-resistant.
How to Clean A Flat Top Grill That Has Rust (6 Steps)
Moreover, this easy-to-place grate provides restaurant-style grill marks on your food and adds a yummy grill taste.
The anodized material makes it harder than steel, ensuring it withstands temps up to 900 degrees. This durable grill is easy to place and remove and requires no rassemblement.
Let your friends and family enjoy a great day with delicious restaurant-quality food. The Sear’NSizzle GrillGrate enhances the functionality of the Blackstone grill.
Quickly get grill marks on steaks, burgers, chicken, and more! With dimensions of 15.8” L and 9.25” W, this grate is perfect for maximum food. Additionally, raised rail design of these grates even heats rapidly into food and gives a thorough cooking texture.
2. Outdoor Gridle Grates for Griddle (Set of 3)
These GrillGrates are the #1 ranked grates for Blackstone grill surfaces. Set of 3 GrillGrates is interlocking grate panels that can fit easily on the surface of your Blackstone grill.
Moreover, they can easily cover the whole flat surface of the griddle, ensuring a large surface to grill a large amount of food at a time.
GrillGrates even out the heat on the surface rapidly, reduce smoke burning out, and thus brings restaurant quality sear marks on the food. In addition, these GrillGrates use rugged anodized aluminum for construction; thus, grates are fireproof and rust-resistant.
Not only for the Blackstone grill, but it functions properly as a heat conductor for all grill surfaces. These GrillGrate sets come with a flipping tool that works perfectly with a unique raised rail system of grates.
3. 2 Interlocking GrillGrates + Grilling Tool
These GrillGrates are another best-ranked griddle grates for Blackstone. With a Set of 2 GrillGrates, that comes with interlocking grate panels to fit easily on the surface of your Blackstone grill.
Moreover, they can easily cover the specific area of the flat surface of the grill, ensuring a large surface to grill a large amount of food at a time.
GrillGrates even out the heat on the surface rapidly, reduce smoke burning out, and thus brings restaurant quality sear marks on the food. In addition, these Blackstone GrillGrates use hard anodized aluminum for construction; thus, grates are fireproof and rust-resistant.
How to Get Rust Off Blackstone? (4 TIPS TO PREVENT RUST)
Not only for the Blackstone grill, but it functions properly as a heat conductor for all grill surfaces.
These GrillGrate for Blackstone come with a flipping tool that works perfectly with a unique raised rail system of grates. This panel set fits all sizes of grills!
Things to consider when buying a grill grate for your grill
When choosing a grill grate, there may be several details to consider.
Should you buy one made of aluminum?
Should you buy the one compatible with your charcoal grill or other grills?
Do you need lightweight or portable steel grates? And many more! These several options may confuse you at once.
On the other side, when you want to buy grill grates for Blackstone grill, you need to focus on specific vital features, and that’s it!
Some most notable features are:
- Material: manufacturing material is the significant and most important feature to consider. When you want to buy grill grates for Blackstone, always consider one made of anodized aluminum, as it is rust-free.
- Strength/Durability: only consider durable grates made of sturdy materials. Griddle grates for Blackstone need perfect durability to last long.
- The grate’s surface: Remember to take the compatible griddle grates for flat top while buying Blackstone grill grates. Always consider a non-stick surface for easy and perfect cooking.
How to Stop Grill Grates From Rusting? (9 QUICK TIPS)
CAN I CLEAN GRILL GRATES IN A SELF-CLEANING OVEN?
7 Best Fire Pit Grill Grate (FOR CAMPFIRE & OUTDOOR BBQ